Southam dental care is proud to offer this new aligner system that can straighten your teeth in as little as 3-6 months.
* Opens the Invisalign website
Seeing is believing, which is why we’re delighted to introduce Invisalign SmileView. Simply upload a photo of your smile to see how Invisalign clear aligners could transform your teeth and boost your confidence. SmileView works on mobile or your laptop and takes just 60 seconds. It’s an incredibly easy way to visualise your new smile.
How long does treatment take?
What is Invisalign Go?
How often do I need to wear my aligners?
Typical patient journey
- Free initial consultation to check eligibility for treatment
- X-rays, photos of your teeth followed by a scan with our new Itero
- Scanner (no more impressions!)- instant virtual simulation of what your teeth could potentially look like with treatment
- After sending scans to Invisalign we will Finalise your treatment plan viewing 3D models of your teeth on our screen
- First aligners are fit and are changed every 1-2 weeks
- Depending on treatment plan we may bond small attachments to the teeth
- Every 4-6 weeks we will check your progress and new aligners will be given
Smiles fixed in 2019
Combined yrs of staff experience